Smoker-Sheaffer Insurance, LLC, a newly formed partnership of Smoker & Company and Paul I Sheaffer Insurance Agency, is a proud member of the Central Pennsylvania Insurance Alliance. This group of brokers combines their buying powers with insurance companies to offer their customers the most competitive rates for all types of business insurance programs.
Many small business owners may only look at their Property & Casualty Insurance policies once or twice a year, and they typically glance at the rising cost of their premiums. While competitive pricing is an important decision when considering insurance plans, there are other questions you should consider when selecting business insurance services.
- What does my current business insurance policy cover?
- What does it not cover?
- Are there items covered that do not apply to my business?
- How long has it been since your insurance policy has been updated?
- Should my insurance coverage be increased?
Reasons to consider talking with a Smoker-Sheaffer Insurance, LLC agent:
- Smoker-Sheaffer Insurance, LLC represent over 30 well rated carriers to assist clients to not only have the proper coverage but to also be offered a competitive rate.
- Smoker-Sheaffer Insurance, LLC has a team of licensed and certified agents who can read over your current policies, understand your needs, and help recommend the proper coverage, assuring you maximize your insurance dollars.
For a no-cost/no obligation business insurance review, please contact our team of dedicated and hard working professionals who are eager to sit down with you and and go over the many services that can help you cover your business!